Contact: email@example.com (Libor Behounek and Petr Cintula). If you want to receive announcements on the NCM activities (esp. workshops and special issues) by email, send us an email and we will put your address on our announcement list.
* Prague Seminar on Non-Classical Mathematics was held in Prague, Czech Republic, on June 11-13, 2015. For abstracts, slides, and photos see the Seminar's webpage.
* A workshop on non-classical mathematics was part of the 4th UniLog Congress in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on April 3-7, 2013. For details see the Congress website. You can find a few pictures from the workshop here.
* The special issue of the Logic Journal of the IGPL on Non-Classical Mathematics (edited by Giovanni Sambin, Greg Restall, and Libor Behounek) was published online in June 2012 and in print in February 2013. For details look here.
* Non-classical mathematics was a prominent part of the program of the conference Non-Classical Modal and Predicate Logics, held in Guangzhou (Canton), China, on December, 5-9, 2011. For more details see the conference website.
* A special session on non-classical mathematics was held at the World Congress on Universal Logic (Lisbon, Portugal, April 22-25, 2010). Due to the volcanic activity, only 5 out of 10 papers could be presented. See the call for papers.